Fayose shows his support for Shettima.


The Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose today while speaking to newsmen and journalists said he totally supports the newly appointed national chairman of PDP Alli Modu Sherrif...this was how he said it

         “As a governor, he can’t give me money. I’m not looking for a favour, I don’t need him to do what I have to do in my state. But most of the people clamouring, particularly in the north today, I want to say that none of them won 10 percent in their state? What are they bringing to the table to continue with this argument? As who? What is their relevance at home? But as a leader, I still have to appeal to them. They should please allow the dust to settle and channel this energy against Ali Modu Sheriff chairmanship into rebuilding the party.”








                                                       Yoruba
Gomina Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose loni, fi ifowosopo ati ife re han si Oga titun ti egbe oselu PDP sese yan, Alli Modu Sherrif. O ko rin ma jolo mon wo eyin re fun nigba ti on ba awon oniwe iroyin soro ni osan oni.

Comments