Busola Dakolo ki oko re Timi Dakolo lati se ayeye odun marun ti won fe ara won.

Atejade ti Busola Dakolo se ni yi lori instagram;


"I thank God for His Grace on my strong and delectable husband @timidakolo . Your personality is noteworthy of humility, passion, diligence and strength. No matter how unapologetic you remain whenever we disagree it won't stop me from loving you and blessing God for the spectacular soul He's given me as a soulmate.
You only see good in me despite knowing me inside out. I bless God for giving me this wonderful, graceful man. The journey is beyond us, may God's Grace continue to speak on our behalf even as we remains under the canopy of His unfeigned Love. Oko mi ololufe mi, ore mi, alayo mi, I will love you forever @timidakolo Happy wedding anniversary to us.

Comments