Ninu atejade kan ti omo egbe agbaboolu fun orilede Spain se lori ero ayelujara, o ti fi ipinu re lati feyin ti ninu ise boolu alafesegba. Arakunrin na, omo odun mejilelogbon fi so wipe inu idunu ati ayo nipa awon aseyori ti ohun ti se lenu ise na ni ohun fi pinu lati feyin ti.
O dupe lowo gbogbo awon ololufe re o si ki won ku atileyin ojojumo.
Atejade to se ni yi ni ede geesi;
'It isn’t easy, after everything I have gone through, to sit down and write these words. I have spent days and weeks thinking about and assessing my decision to end my time with the Spanish national team. Without a doubt, it is one of the most difficult decisions of my career which I’m now announcing full of gratitude and humility'.
O dupe lowo gbogbo awon ololufe re o si ki won ku atileyin ojojumo.
Atejade to se ni yi ni ede geesi;
'It isn’t easy, after everything I have gone through, to sit down and write these words. I have spent days and weeks thinking about and assessing my decision to end my time with the Spanish national team. Without a doubt, it is one of the most difficult decisions of my career which I’m now announcing full of gratitude and humility'.
Comments
Post a Comment